A LDAP Extended Request: Start a migrate from application for a DirXML driver on a server.
To use this class with the Novell Java LDAP SDK create an instance and call LDAPConnection.extendedOperation with the instance as the LDAPExtendedOperation parameter.
To use this class with Java LDAP JNDI create an instance and call LdapContext.extendedOperation with the instance as the ExtendedRequest parameter.
- Rights needed: Write access to the DirXML-AccessMigrate attribute on the target DirXML-Driver object.
- OID: 2.16.840.1.1137126.96.36.199.25
- Request data:
- ASN1OctetString UTF-8 encoded DN of DirXML-Driver object
- ASN1OctetString serialized XML document containing one or more query commands
- The query document data must be a well-formed, serialized XML document.
- There is no specific response data or response class.