Overview#The Authorization Grant is sent the Authorization Server to the OAuth Client in response to the successful Authorization Request.
In OAuth 2.0 the Authorization Grant is an credential representing the Resource Owner's Delegation to the OAuth Client permitting access to the Resource Owner's protected resources on the Resource Server.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- ACDC Grant type
- Abstract Protocol Flow
- Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
- Assertion Parameter
- Authorization Code
- Authorization Request
- Client Credentials Grant
- Grant Types
- JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
- OAuth 2.0 Token Revocation
- OpenAM Endpoints
- OpenID Connect
- Resource Owner Password Credentials Grant
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
- User-Managed Access
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.