Overview #The BackLink attribute is used to maintain NDS External References has two parts:
- The Distinguished Name(s) of the server(s) holding the external reference; this name is commonly referred to as the Remote Server Name.
- The Entry ID of the remote server, usually referred to as the Remote ID.
- OID of 2.16.840.1.1137184.108.40.206.1.6
- NAME: BackLink
- DESC: In NetWare 4.x, attached to any object for which an NDS External References is required by a remote server.
- OBSOLETE flag (only if present)
- (only if present)
- SYNTAX: 2.16.840.1.1137220.127.116.11.1.23 Tagged Name
- USAGE DirectoryOperation
- Extended Flags:
USED AS OPTIONAL IN: #
More Information #There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.