The Blue Button lets you go online and download your health records so you can use them to improve your health, have more control over your personal health information and your family’s healthcare.
- Do you want to feel more in control of your health and your personal health information? Do you have a health issue?
- Are you caring for an elderly parent?
- Are you changing doctors?
- Do you need to find the results of a medical test or a complete and current list of your medications?
Your Health Records#Millions of Americans can get easy, secure online access to their health records thanks to “Blue Button”. Health information about you may be stored in many places, such as doctors’ offices, hospitals, drug stores and health insurance companies. Blue Button is a way you can access your health records electronically so you can:
- Share them with your doctor or trusted family members or caregivers
- Check to make sure the information, such as your medication list, is accurate and complete
- Keep track of when your child had his/her last vaccination
- Have your medical history available in case of emergency, when traveling, seeking a second opinion, or switching health insurance companies
- Plug your health information into apps and tools that help you set and reach personalized health goals.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.