Overview#Cardholder is the customer of a Card Issuer who has been issued a Credit Card by that institution to withdraw cash and make purchases.
- Make purchases or withdraw cash using the card.
- Pay the full amount billed or the minimum amount requested or have sufficient funds on deposit for making purchases with a Debit Card].
- Pay interest and / or fees on amount unpaid as per terms of contract with the Card Issuer.
- Keep and use the card securely and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- [#1] - Developing and Managing a Successful Payment Cards Business - based on data observed:2015-05-18
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.