Overview#A Change Cache is located on each server tracks all changed entries in the local replicas and contains EntryID and Creation Timestamp and are to be part of the EDirectory Synchronization process.
Enable or Disable #You can enable or disable the Inline Change Cache for a server.
You can disable Inline Change Cache only when Outbound Synchronization is disabled. Enabling Outbound Synchronization also enables InlineChange Cache.
What Goes into Change Cache#
- Attributes that are marked X-NDS_NOT_SCHED_SYNC_IMMEDIATE are added to the Change Cacheas a Slow Convergent or (30 second hold time).
- Attributes that are marked X-NDS_SCHED_SYNC_NEVER are added to the Change Cache which will sync whenever the next EDirectory Synchronization cycle happens but not longer than the N4u.nds.heartbeat-data interval.
- Any other Attributes will initiate an immediate EDirectory Synchronization.
- Priority Synchronization - This process does NOT use Change Cache.
- X-NDS_NEVER_SYNC - Are not synchonized and therefore are never placed in Change Cache
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.