- Done or communicated in confidence; secret. Confidentiality
- Entrusted with the confidence of another: a confidential secretary.
- Denoting confidence or intimacy: a confidential tone of voice.
- Containing information, the unauthorized disclosure of which poses a threat to National Security.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Data Classification
- Diffie-Hellman key-exchange
- Session Key
- The Onion Router
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.