Overview#Consensus is the consent of a Community of Interest.
Consensus implies that a decision or "state" has been achieved.
Consensus, like consent does NOT imply full agreement but rather a that 'No Objection'.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- American National Standards Institute
- Bitcoin Cash
- Chubby Lock Service
- Create The Vision
- Distributed Consensus
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Fair Information Practices
- IMA Policies
- Nakamoto consensus
- Open Standard
- Our Approach
- Ripple Consensus Protocol Algorithm
- Sovrin Foundation
- Sovrin Steward
- Stellar Consensus Protocol
- Stellar Ledger
- Stellar Network
- Swirlds hashgraph consensus algorithm
- Technical Positions Statements