Overview#Continuity Management is a plan for a system to continue following an Unfortunate event
Continuity Management involves the following basic steps:
- Prioritising the businesses to be recovered by conducting a Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Performing a Risk Assessment (aka Risk Analysis) for each of the IT Services to identify the assets, threats, vulnerabilities and countermeasures for each service.
- Evaluating the options for Disaster Recovery
- Evaluating the options for Contingency Planning
- Testing, reviewing, and revising the plan on a regular basis
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.