© SERVICES.WILLEKE.BIZ, LLP 1990-2014#
All materials contained on any of our sites are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission from SERVICES.WILLEKE.BIZ. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
However, you may download material from our sites on the Web for your personal, noncommercial use only.
Objectionable Or Inappropriate Material#If you discover material that should not be present please advise us.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice#SERVICES.WILLEKE.BIZ respects the intellectual property and privacy rights of others, and we ask our visitors to do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property or privacy rights have been otherwise violated, please provide SERVICES.WILLEKE.BIZ's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use any of SERVICES.WILLEKE.BIZ's material, trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the permission requests department.