Overview#DevOps is a term used to refer to a set of practices that emphasizes the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other Information Technology (IT) professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
DevOps aims at establishing a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably.
DevOps toolchain#DevOps is a cultural shift and collaboration between development, operations and testing, there is no single DevOps tool, rather a set or “DevOps toolchain” consisting of multiple tools.
- Code – Code development and review, version control tools, code merging
- Build – Continuous integration tools, build status
- Test – Test and results determine performance
- Package – Artifact repository, application pre-deployment staging
- Release – Change management, release approvals, release automation
- Configure – Infrastructure configuration and management, Infrastructure as Code tools
- Monitor –Applications performance , end User Experience monitoring
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.