Overview#DirXML-Associations AttributeType Holds the information that links an eDirectory object with an object in an external application.
- VolumeName Field - holds DN of the DirXML driver.
- NameSpaceType Field - holds the DirXML-Association State
- Path Field - contains a identifier used by the external application that uniquely identifies an object in that application.
The DirXML-Associations attribute ia an optional attribute within Top therefore all objects have the potential for an association with an object in an external application.
The DirXML-Associations AttributeTypes is defined as:
- OID of 2.16.840.1.113718.104.22.168.1.4
- NAME: DirXML-Associations
- SYNTAX: 2.16.840.1.113722.214.171.124.1.15 Tagged Name and String
- UPPERBOUND: 64512
- USAGE DirectoryOperation
- X-NDS_NONREMOVABLE: 1
- X-NDS_FILTERED_REQUIRED: 1
- USED AS OPTIONAL IN:
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.