fpt) refers to the automated process to gather and verification of a match for the Physiological Characteristic biometric data based on the mathematical pattern-recognition between two human fingerprints.
The Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS) is a biometric identification (ID) methodology that uses digital imaging technology to obtain, store, and analyze Fingerprint recognition data.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Authentication Method Reference Values
- Bio-political tattooing
- Biometric Data Challenges
- Facial recognition
- Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System
- Repository for Individuals of Special Concern
- United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator
- Universal Authentication Framework
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.