Overview#Google Cloud SDK is a Command-line interface for Google Cloud Platform products and services
Google Cloud SDK includes tools:
- gcloud - manages authentication, local configuration, developer workflow, and interactions with the Google Cloud Platform API.
- gsutil - Google Cloud Platform provides command-line access to manage Google Cloud Storage Buckets and objects.
- bq - BigQuery - allows you to run queries, manipulate datasets, tables, and entities in BigQuery through the command-line.
- kubectl - orchestrates the deployment and management of Kubernetes container clusters on Google Cloud Platform.
- Google Cloud Tools for PowerShell is a collection of Windows PowerShell cmdlets for managing Google Cloud Platform resources within the Windows PowerShell environment.
Google Cloud SDK Cloud SDK emulators for Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Google Cloud Datastore allow you to simulate these services in your environment for local development, testing and validation. You start and manage service emulators using the gcloud tool.