Overview#HTTP GET is a HTTP Method which requests a representation of the specified resource.
Requests using HTTP GET should only retrieve data and should have no other effect.
The W3C has published guidance principles on this distinction, saying, "Web application design should be informed by the above principles, but also by the relevant limitations."
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- CSRF Token
- Create Read Update Delete
- HTTP 302
- HTTP Method
- HTTP POST
- JWK Set
- OAuth 2.0 Client Registration
- OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol
- OpenID Connect Dynamic Client Registration
- Representational State Transfer
- SCIM Read Request
- SCIM Resource Operations
- SCIM ResourceTypes endpoint
- SCIM Schema endpoint
- Socket Secure