If the URI refers to an already existing resource, it is modified.
If the URI does not point to an existing resource, then the server can create the resource with that URI.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Accept header
- Create Read Update Delete
- Functional Programming
- HTTP 200
- HTTP 201
- HTTP Method
- OAuth 2.0 Client Registration
- OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol
- OpenID Connect Dynamic Client Registration
- Representational State Transfer
- SCIM Bulk Request
- SCIM Replace Request
- SCIM Resource Operations