Set Driver to Level Three (3)#From iManager:
1. Select DirXML Management | Overview 2. Select the driverset link (above the overview graphic) 3. Select the "Misc" tab and set the appropriate trace level from 1 to 3
LDAP or Other Means#The three attributes that can modified or added are:
Normal troubleshooing should ONLY use DirXML-DriverTraceLevel. Do NOT use the XSLTrace Level attribute unless you are debugging style sheets as it will add a lot of data to your trace screen/file. For the JavaTraceFile the value should be a valid path and filename. The JavaTraceFile provides basically the same information as a DSTrace. The JavaTraceFile will keep using hard drive space as it captures information. Do NOT leave this value set for long periods of time.
iMonitor#iMonitor (NDSIMON.NLM (Novell Netware), NDSIMON.DLM (Microsoft Windows), ndsimonitor (Linux/Solaris/AIX/HP-UX) can be used from a web browser to get trace information:
- Access iMonitor from :8008/nds>http://<server_ip>:8008/nds (default)
- In the left frame select "Trace Configuration"
- In the main body, select "Clear all" then select the checkbox for "DirXML" and "DirXML Drivers" from the lower panel
- Click "Trace On", then click "Trace History"
- Select the document icon on the right side of the entry listed as "Current" to view the live trace