The Internet Engineering Task Force is open to any interested individual. The goal of the IETF is to make the Internet work better.
The mission of the IETF is to make the Internet work better by producing high quality, relevant technical documents that influence the way people design, use, and manage the Internet.
RFCs are an output from IETF.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Common Open Policy Service
- Domain Name System Security Extensions
- Generic Security Service Application Program Interface
- Grant Types
- History of LDAP
- Internet Draft
- Internet Engineering Task Force
- Kurt Zeilenga
- LDAP Extensions and Controls Listing
- Mark Wahl
- OAuth 2.0
- Online Certificate Status Protocol
- OpenID Connect Profile for SCIM Services
- Policy Based Management System
- Public-Key Infrastructure X.509
- RFC 3060
- RFC 7539
- System for Cross-domain Identity Management
- The Internet Engineering Steering Group
- Uniform Resource Name