Overview#ISO/IEC 29115:2013 is an ISO document provides a framework for managing entity authentication assurance in a given context. In particular, it:
- specifies four levels of entity authentication assurance;
- specifies criteria and guidelines for achieving each of the four levels of entity authentication assurance;
- provides guidance for mapping other authentication assurance schemes to the four Level Of Assurance;
- provides guidance for exchanging the results of authentication that are based on the four Level Of Assurance; and
- provides guidance concerning controls that should be used to mitigate Authentication threats.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Authentication Context Class Reference
- Digital Identity
- Identity Trust Framework
- Level Of Assurance
- OpenID Connect MODRNA Authentication Profile 1.0
- Trust Framework
- Web Blog_blogentry_220815_1
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.