iManager#iManager is Novell's current management tool of choice. It provides basic user and system management functions. Newer products, such as Nsure Identity Manager 2, only provide plugins for iManager -- older tools such as Console One and NWAdmin cannot adminster those products.
Here are pages created by Directory Engineering to help support, maintain, and configure the various versions of iManager in the Solaris/Linux environment.
You need this!#Forcing Unrestricted Mode access in iManager 2.5 and Greater
Use Your Browser with iManager Local#You can launch your local iMamanger then access it from a browser using: http://localhost:48080/nps/ Passing Credentials To Imanager.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- DirXML Engine Version
- DirXML-Association States
- EDirectory 184.108.40.206 (40005.12)
- Exporting The Certificate Authority Certificate
- IManager Server Configuration
- Imanager Forcing Unrestricted Mode
- Imanager Not All Features Show Under Configure
- Imanager Pam User Administration
- Imanager Roles And Tasks
- Imanager Without SSL
- Import Conversion Export
- Importing Certificates In Imanager
- Modify Association Example
- OpenSSL Commands
- Passing Credentials To Imanager
- Password Life Time
- Universal Password