What you Need#
- Set the JAVA_HOME environment variable to point to the JDK to use with the User Application. Or, manually specify the path during the User Application install to override JAVA_HOME.
- For JBoss 5.01, you need to use the Java 2 Platform Standard Edition Development version 1.6 (JDK or JRE) from Sun. NOTE:As a convenience, the JBossPostgreSQL utility will install the correct version of the JRE for JBoss.
- For WebSphere 7.0, you need to use the 1.6 JDK from IBM.
- For WebLogic 10.3, you need to use the 1.6 JDK from JRockit.
The default installation location is:
- Linux or Solaris: /opt/novell/idm
- Windows: C:\Novell\IDM
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.