Overview#The JML or Joiners, Movers and Leavers, Process has a Primary Objective to update all concerned parties at the key points of a Digital Identity lifecycle.
- All Cloud Service Providers are properly updated
- All Identity Data Stores are properly updated
- All Access Control are properly updated
JML is often used in Human Resource Management environments.Data ownership status of Protected Resources at the key points of a Digital Identity lifecycle
The JML should ensure that whenever a user Joins a Community of Interest, Moves within a Community of Interest or Leaves a Community of Interest, that the proper access is assigned to the user at all times.
Some secondary objectives:
- To interface with a Loss/Theft Process if IT Assets are either lost or stolen
- To make staff members accountable for the IT assets issued to them
- To recover IT assets at the end of an employee’s time at a company