Overview#JNDI is an abstraction of JNDI and is not very friendly or fluent.
These are SIMPLE Examples and should not be construed to be worthy of Production usage.
We were concentrating on clearly showing how to do these simple operations not trying to show off or ability to code.
- The Basic JNDI Search - A How To for a Basic JNDI Search
- Basic JNDI Search with Administration Account - You will probably need to perform a Basic JNDI Search with Administration Account
- JNDI LDAP Example Add with Administration Account - How add an entry to LDAP Example|JNDI LDAP Example Add with Administration Account]
- Using LDAPS With JNDI - Short How To for Using LDAPS With JNDI
- JNDI As a Service - A simple Example of Using JNDI As a Service with an administrative account.
- Changing the Microsoft Active Directory Password - We have written and borrowed an on how to change the Microsoft Active Directory password:
- Example - Active Directory Change Password JNDI
- Common JNDI LDAP Methods - A short How To for Common JNDI LDAP Methods
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.