Overview#We have put together some Kerberos Tools that may help in the setup and testing of Kerberos clients.
Common User Commands#There are several tools that are from the MIT Kerberos User Commands that are often provided on Kerberos Clients.
- kdestroy - destroys the user's active Kerberos authorization tickets by overwriting and deleting the credentials cache that contains them.
- kinit -
- klist - Is slightly different on Windows.
- kpasswd - The kpasswd command is used to change a Kerberos principal's password.
- krb5-config - krb5-config tells the application programmer what flags to use to compile and link programs against the installed Kerberos libraries.
- ksu - ksu is a Kerberized version of the su program.
- kswitch - kswitch makes the specified credential cache the primary cache for the collection.
- kvno - acquires a service ticket for the specified Kerberos principals and prints out the key version numbers of each.
- sclient - a sample application, primarily useful for testing purposes.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.