Overview#A search filter provides a mechanism for defining the criteria for defining matching entries in an Search Request.
Ten Different LDAP Filter Choices#There are ten different types of LDAP Filter Choices filters defined in LDAP.
See LDAP Filter Choices for more information about LDAP search filters and a mechanism for representing them as strings.
A search filter provides a mechanism for defining the criteria for defining matching entries in an LDAP search operation.LDAP filters Syntax and Choices LDAP filters are defined in the following RFCs Retrieving All Attributes can be tricky especially if you do not know the names of all the attributes on an entry. LDAP Search Examples LDAP Search Filters Using with non-standard Characters.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- AND SearchFilter
- Active Directory Computer Related LDAP Query
- Active Directory Group Related Searches
- Active Directory User Related Searches
- Apache Web Server and LDAP
- Attribute Value Assertion
- Equality SearchFilter
- Filtering for Bit Fields
- Global Catalog
- Glossary Of LDAP And Directory Terminology
- Greater-Or-Equal SearchFilter
- LDAP Assertion Control
- LDAP Bulk Attribute Update Tool
- LDAP Query Advanced Examples
- LDAP Query For Schema
- LDAP Result Codes
- LDAP Search Filters Using with non-standard Characters
- LDAP Searches
- LDAP URL
- LDAP filters Syntax and Choices
- LessThan-Or-Equal SearchFilter
- Ndstrace Searches
- OR SearchFilter
- Presence SearchFilter
- RFC 4510
- Retrieving All Attributes
- Substring Search Filter
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.