Overview#Lightweight Directory Access Protocol or LDAP is a protocol that may be used to communicate with a DSA.
Much more information is defined at LDAP
LDAP is a request-response type of protocol where each request is followed by a response.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Active Directory Service Interfaces
- Digest SSP
- Glossary Of LDAP And Directory Terminology
- How Domain Controllers Are Located in Windows
- Introduction To LDAP
- Kerberos SSP
- LDAP Client
- LDAP Directory Information Models
- LDAP ping
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Authentication Methods and Security Mechanisms
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) The Protocol
- NDSD Loadable Module
- RFC 3672
- RFC 3866
- RFC 4510
- RFC 4517
- The COSINE and Internet X.500 Schema
- Web Blog_blogentry_200217_2
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.