Overview#MIT TRUST DATA CONSORTIUM (stylized as Trust::Data) addresses the growing tension between societal data proliferation and data security by developing specifications, software, tools and documentation that help organizations adopt a holistic approach to cyber protection.
The major code projects of the Trust::Data Consortium are:
- OPAL (Open Algorithms, moving the algorithm to the data)
- MIT ENIGMA (more resilient and secure data systems using secure multiparty computation and secret sharing over blockchain)
- CoreID (robust digital identity)
- OpenPDS (personal data stores)
MIT TRUST DATA CONSORTIUM appears to be a re-organization from some other organizations
- MIT Internet Trust Consortium (ITC).