Overview#Metrics is the measuring of the performance and or the load of an application or system.
What questions can Metrics answer?
- How many users are on my Site? (ie on this site now there are 52 sessions)
- How slow is the PayPal API?
- Our LDAP Monitor
Metrics Categories#Generally, Metrics can be placed into various categories:
- The server this wiki is run on, the time is: 2017-04-27 AD at 20:38:25 UTC
- This server has been up for 37d, 7h 26m 59s.
- now there are 52 sessions
- These are the distinct Sessions there are 220.127.116.11(1), 18.104.22.168(1), 22.214.171.124(1), 126.96.36.199(2), 188.8.131.52(1), 184.108.40.206(1), 220.127.116.11(38), 18.104.22.168(1), 22.214.171.124(1), 126.96.36.199(1), 188.8.131.52(1), 184.108.40.206(1), 220.127.116.11(1), 18.104.22.168(1)
- These are the Users we know about and their Stsatus
|User Name||Login Status|
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- API Auditing Monitoring Metrics Logging
- API Management
- Application Metrics
- Auditing Monitoring Metrics Logging
- Business Metrics
- Complex Event Processing
- External Metrics
- Industry 4.0
- Internal Metrics
- Iteration Demo and Review
- Key Performance Indicator
- LDAP Metrics
- Metric Analysis
- System Metrics
- Web Blog_blogentry_080116_1
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.