Overview#Microsoft Active Directory Driver is a DirXML Driver for Microsoft Active Directory.
We document some of the more interesting items on the DirXML and how the Microsoft Active Directory Driver works.Microsoft Active Directory Group Synchronization describes how Microsoft Active Directory groups that contain more than 5000 members are truncated to 5000 members during the Publisher polling cycle. User-Account-Control Attribute Values are used in Novell's IDM Product and are pseudo attributes that allow easy setting and reading of the Microsoft Active Directory Driver for the User-Account-Control Attribute values. Password Flow From Active Directory to eDirectory Microsoft Active Directory which are not as expected.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- AD Driver version 126.96.36.199
- AD Driver version 188.8.131.52
- AD Driver version 184.108.40.206
- DirXML Driver
- DirXML PWFILTER.DLL
- DirXML Remote Loader
- Handle Multi-to-single valued conversions
- Microsoft Active Directory Driver
- Password Flow From Active Directory to eDirectory
- User-Account-Control Attribute Values
- Web Blog_blogentry_280714_1
- [#1] - Active Directory to eDirectory Group synchronization is limited to 5000 members - based on 2013-04-10
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.