Overview#Mutability indicate the circumstances under which the value of the data attribute can be (re)defined.
Specific details of Mutability are context dependent.
Typical values would be:
- ReadOnly - The data SHALL NOT be modified.
- ReadWrite The data MAY be updated and read.
- Immutable The data MAY be defined at data creation
- WriteOnly The data MAY be updated at any time. Values MAY NOT be returned
- Operational - Implies the attribute may only be modified by the System.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.