Overview#NTLM is an Abbreviation of NT LAN Manager.
The security of NTLMv1, NTLMv2 and MD4 and therefore all versions of NTLM has been severely compromised and is considered Cryptographically Weak and lacks Collision Resistance.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- LM hash
- Local Security Authority Subsystem Service
- NT LAN Manager
- NT LAN Manager Vulnerabilities
- NTLM SSP
- Negotiate SSP
- Security Support Provider Interface
- Simple and Protected GSSAPI Negotiation Mechanism
- Troubleshooting Kerberos
- Troubleshooting Kerberos SPN
- Windows Integrated Authentication
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.