LDAP Server Implementation, developed for the Java platform, providing a high performance, highly available and secure store for the identities managed by enterprises. Its easy installation process, combined with the power of the Java platform makes of OpenDJ the simplest and fastest directory server to deploy and manage.
One of the strong things in this distribution is the available tool set.
Features#Mostly from the WEB site:
- Open Source: OpenDJ is the only 100% commercial open source LDAP directory server available on the market today.
- Open Access: Our flexible data model lets developers choose REST, SCIM, LDAP, or Web Services for access
- Open Architecture: 100% Java architecture supports the most demanding SLA environments with high throughput and response times.
- Provides access through REST API, SCIM, LDAP, and Web Services (]DSML]v2) to ensure maximum interoperability with client applications
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- History of LDAP
- How To Use The Password Policy Control
- LDAP Server Implementations
- OpenDJ ACIs
- Web Blog_blogentry_120814_1
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.