Overview#OpenID Connect Clients use scope values as defined in 3.3 of OAuth 2.0 RFC 6749 to specify what access privileges are being requested for Access Tokens. The scope associated with Access Tokens determine what resources will be available when they are used to access OAuth 2.0 protected endpoints.
For OpenID Connect, scope can be used to request that specific sets of information be made available as OpenID Connect Claims Values. This document describes only the scope values used by OpenID Connect.
- profile - OPTIONAL This scope value requests access to the End-User's Default Profile Claims.
- email OPTIONAL - This scope value requests access to the email and email_verified Claims.
- address OPTIONAL - This scope value requests access to the address Claim.
- phone OPTIONAL - This scope value requests access to the phone_number and phone_number_verified Claims.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- [#1] - OpenID Connect Core 1.0 incorporating errata set 1 - based on data observed:2015-05-18
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.