Overview#OpenLDAP Software is an open source implementation of the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol. The suite includes:
- SLAPD - stand-alone LDAP daemon (server)
- SLURPD - stand-alone LDAP update replication daemon
- libraries implementing the LDAP protocol, and
- utilities, tools, and sample clients.
- 184.108.40.206.4.1.4203 - The OID ARC for OpenLDAP
- JLDAP - LDAP Class Libraries for Java contributed by Novell
- JDBC-LDAP - Java JDBC - LDAP Bridge Driver contributed by Octet String
History#The OpenLDAP Project which was started in 1998 by Kurt Zeilenga. The project started by cloning the LDAP reference source from the University Of Michigan where a long-running project had developed and continued the evolution of the LDAP protocol.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Apple Directory
- Glossary Of LDAP And Directory Terminology
- History of LDAP
- Kurt Zeilenga
- LDAP Client Configuration
- LDAP Extensions and Controls Listing
- LDAP Indexes
- LDAP Server Implementations
- Lightning Memory-Mapped Database
- Security Strength Factor
- Web Blog_blogentry_230914_1
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.