Overview#When the current user does not know the value for their current password or when eve someone other than the user performs a change, we consider the event a Password Reset.
There are other types of modifications to the password:
- Password Recovery - When a Password Reset is performed via a proxy application or service.
- Password Change - As when a user changes the password them selves.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- AD Determining Password Expiration
- Administrative Password Reset
- Credential Reset
- Edirectory Administrative Password Changes
- Enterprise Directory
- Glossary Of LDAP And Directory Terminology
- Identity questions
- OpenDJ ACIs
- Password Dictionary
- Password Expiration
- Password Management
- Password Modify Extended Operation
- Password Recovery
- Password Statistics
- Passwords Composition
- Passwords Using LDIF
- SCIM Password Management Extension
- Secret Questions
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.