Overview#This is a How To assign Permissions to read Universal Password to nspmPasswordPolicy and read Universal Password.
- Login to iManager
- Select Roles and Tasks from the header icons.
- Select Passwords > Password Polices.
- Click the appropriate password policy.
- Click the Universal Password tab, and then click Configuration Options tab.
- Enable the Allow the following to retrieve passwords checkbox.
- Click Insert and select the User you desire to be able to read Universal Password
- Click OK
- Repeat for each nspmPasswordPolicy as desired.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.