Overview#Ping Identity provides Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions that give customers and employees one-click access to any application from any device.
- PingOne® - an Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solution that enables organizations to deliver single sign-on (SSO) for users with just one username and password—eliminating the multiple password security problem.
- PingID® - a cloud-based mobile strong authentication and multi-factor solution for PingOne® and PingFederate® that enables users to authenticate to applications via their phone.
- PingAccess - a completely new way to manage access to your web applications and application programming interfaces (APIs).
- PingFederate™ - a full-featured federation server that provides identity management, web single sign-on and API security for customers, partners, and employees.
- Authentication and Federation
- Application Level Control - Basic Authorization to access the application
- Password Management
- IDM Integration
- OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server using OpenID Connect
PingAccess#A Proxy-Based WAM product that requires PingFederate to operate. PingAccess provides:
- WEB Session Management -
- URL level Control -
- Centralized Auditing -
- Identity Mediation -
- OAuth 2.0 Resource Server using OpenID Connect
PingAccess ONLY provides API Access Management and DOES NOT provide transformation, WS-*, XML-Firewall.
Uses Groovy for extended rules.
A "site authenticator" is the authentication to the back-end server.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.