Overview#Product Owner drives the product from the Organizational Entity's perspective.
Product Owner Responsibilities include:
- Define the User Stories and prioritize their Business value
- Determine the release date and User Stories included
- Take an active role in Iteration Planning and Release Planning meetings
- Ensure the Delivery Team is always working on the Business value User Stories
- Represent the voice of the customer
- Accept User Stories that meet the team's Definition of Done and defined acceptance criteria