Overview#PwdChangedTime attribute specifies the last time the entry's password was changed. Typically PwdChangedTime is used by the password expiration policy.
If this attribute does not exist, the password will never expire.
Attribute Definition#The PwdChangedTime AttributeTypes is defined as:
- OID of 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168
- NAME: PwdChangedTime
- DESC: 'The time the password was last changed'
- EQUALITY: generalizedTimeMatch
- ORDERING: generalizedTimeOrderingMatch
- SYNTAX: generalizedTime
- USAGE DirectoryOperation
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- EDirectory Password Expiration
- Edirectory Administrative Password Changes
- NovellS Challenge Response System
- Password Policy State Attribute
- Password Policy State Information