Overview#PwdStartTime attribute specifies the time the entry's password becomes valid for authentication. Authentication attempts made before this time will fail.
If this attribute does not exist, then no restriction applies.
PwdStartTime is defined as:
- OID of 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52
- NAME: PwdStartTime
- DESC: The time the password becomes enabled
- EQUALITY: generalizedTimeMatch
- ORDERING: generalizedTimeOrderingMatch
- SYNTAX: 184.108.40.206.4.1.14220.127.116.11.24
- USAGE DirectoryOperation
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.