Next step following a requirements assessment should be either:#
- Request For Proposal (RFP) - Only needed if the client desires.
- detailed design project.
Requirements Assessment should NOT consider:#
- product solutions
- budget constraints
- technology limitations
- current client architectural limitations
Requirements Assessment deliverables need to include:#
- Business drivers for the IdM Project
- Specific, prioritized Critical Success Factors to be derived from the IdM Project
- Best IdM practices applied to Client Solution.
- all information that is needed to proceed to the next step.
- detailed road-map and time-line of how the IdM project could be done in phases.
- Challenges that were discovered in technology or client architecture
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.