Originally named Opencoin and renamed Ripple Labs in 2015, the company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Ripple Company products:
- xCurrent - is, Built on a Distributed Ledger Technology called Interledger, provides interoperability between any and all currencies, not just cryptocurrencies.
- xRapid - is a liquidity solution. Companies can swap assets in and out of XRP in order to move it through Ripple's xCurrent payment protocol faster. In short, this means these companies would create demand for XRP on the public market.
- xVia - ia a payment interface designed to make the user experience of xCurrent and xRapid more intuitive.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- [#1] - Ripple_(company) - based on information obtained 2018-03-05-
- [#2] - How XRP Fits Into Ripple's Payments Products Explained - based on information obtained 2018-03-05-