Overview#SCIM 2.0 was completed in September 2015 as an update to System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM)
SCIM 2.0 is defined in:
Features of SCIM 2.0#
- Has an Extensible, Robust Schema Model
- Focus on JSON and XML was dropped as too difficult.
- allows service providers to offer new resources beyond just Users and Groups.
- does NOT do authentication but uses all of the HTTP standard authentication schemes including OAuth 2.0
- supports searching by using the HTTP POST method and a "/.search"
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.