Iterates over a set of search results, with the top scoring result on top.
A "SearchResult" object has the following methods:
- WikiPage getPage() - Gets the current WikiPage
- int getScore() - Returns the score. The score is an arbitrary number, which does not necessarily mean anything, except that the best match should always have the highest score.
<wiki:SearchResultIterator list="<list variable name>" id="<iterator variable name>" maxItems="<integer>">
- Name of the variable which contains the search results. Must be a Collection or an Iterator with "SearchResult" -class elements.
- Name of the variable to create containing an individual search result. Will contain a "SearchResult" class object.
- How many items to iterate over.
Please see "FindContent.jsp"