Overview#Specification is an ambiguous term that typically refers to a set of documented requirements to be satisfied by a material, design, product, or service.
Specification is often a type of technical standard.
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Client To Authenticator Protocol
- Decentralized Public Key Infrastructure
- Level Of Assurance
- Microsoft Active Directory Technical Specification
- Not All RFCs are Standards
- Open Standard
- OpenID Foundation
- RFC 2181
- RFC 3961
- RFC 4234
- RFC 5234
- Standard compliance
- Web Blog_blogentry_220218_1