Overview#Introduced in 2004, as I recall, by Kim Cameron The Seven Laws Of Identity is still the Strategic guidelines that should be used to determine if Digital Identity systems are "there yet".
Conclusion#Those of us who work on or with identity systems need to obey the The Seven Laws Of Identity. Otherwise, we create a wake of reinforcing side effects that eventually undermine all resulting technology. The result is similar to what would happen if civil engineers were to flaunt the law of gravity. By following them we can build a unifying identity metasystem that is universally accepted and enduring.
Full Paper on The Seven Laws Of Identity#
More Information#There might be more information for this subject on one of the following:
- Law of Consistent Experience Across Contexts
- Law of Directed Identity
- Law of Human Integration
- Law of Justifiable Parties
- Law of Minimal Disclosure For A Constrained Use
- Law of Pluralism of Operators and Technologies
- Law of User Control and Consent
- Life Management Platform
- Sovereign-source Identity
- The Laws of Relationships
- Web Blog_blogentry_071115_1
- [#1] - MSDN Article on Microsoft's Vision for an Identity Metasystem - based on information obtained 2013-04-10
- [#2] - From Kim Cameron's Blog - based on information obtained 2013-04-10
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.