This will check some parameters to see that the host is setup according to the requirements that are necessary for proper operation of the directory.
This test should be performed before installing the directory on any host.
Any error should be corrected before installing the directory.
Currently, the following is checked:
- The OS is supported. (Fatal if this does not pass)
- The version of the OS is suppoted (Fatal is this does not pass)
- There is proper space for the directory
- There is proper space for backup of the directory
- That ndsuser is defined on the OS
- That ndsgroup is defined on the OS
- That ndsuser is a member of ndsgroup