Things for today#
- custom URI scheme
- reverse domain name notation
- browser-view - A full page browser with limited navigation capabilities that is displayed inside a host app, but retains the full security properties and authentication state of the system browser. Goes by different names on different platforms, such as SFSafariViewController on iOS 9, and Chrome Custom Tab in Chrome for Android.
- system browser - The operating system's native default browser, typically pre-installed as part of the operating system, or installed and set as default by the user. For example mobile Safari on iOS, and Chrome on Android.
- Embedded user-agent - A web browser UI component that can be embedded in apps to render web pages, used to create embedded user-agents.
- Claimed Https Scheme URI Redirection
- Private-Use URI Scheme Redirection
Most of this comes from:https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wdenniss-oauth-native-apps-00