Overview#Using XDASv2 for Auditing NMAS Events NMAS events can be audited using XDASv2.
- Install the NMAS 3.3 or later plug-in into iManager.
- In iManager, on the Roles and Tasks menu, click Directory Administration > Modify Object.
- Browse for and select the Login Policy object, then click OK.
- Click the NMAS tab, then click Settings.
- Click the box next to Enable auditing, then click OK.
When NMAS auditing is enabled, if both Platform Agent and XDASv2 modules are installed and configured, NMAS logs events to both Platform Agent and XDASv2