A LDAP Extended Request: Get an XML document describing the current state of a DirXML driver on a server.
To use this class with the Novell Java LDAP SDK create an instance and call LDAPConnection.extendedOperation with the instance as the LDAPExtendedOperation parameter.
If the corresponding response class has been registered then the return from LDAPConnection.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
To use this class with Java LDAP JNDI create an instance and call LdapContext.extendedOperation with the instance as the ExtendedRequest parameter.
The return from LdapContext.extendedOperation will be an instance of the response class.
- Rights needed: Read rights to the DirXML-AccessConfigure attribute on the target DirXML-Driver object.
- OID: 2.16.840.1.1137188.8.131.52.19
- Request data:
- ASN1OctetString UTF-encoded DN of DirXML-Driver object
- ASN1Integer timeout value in minutes for result data (0-10 are legal values)
- Returned data is an XML document.